• Question: Does anyone know what a aronoutical specilist design computer analiist engineer is. Just to see if you know because thats what I want to be when i am older

    Asked by 09keels1 to Becky, Carrie, Kelly, Robin, Usaid on 14 Mar 2012.
    • Photo: Becky Selwyn

      Becky Selwyn answered on 14 Mar 2012:

      Is it something to do with aeroplanes?! It sounds like a fantastic job though, so good luck!

    • Photo: Robin Stafford Allen

      Robin Stafford Allen answered on 14 Mar 2012:

      Somone who specialises in the design of bits of an aeroplane or spacecraft, using computer programs to make sure things are stong enough and stiff enough, basically