Welcome to I'm an Engineer Get me out of here!
About I’m an Engineer
I’m an Engineer is like school lessons meet the X Factor! School students choose which engineer gets a prize of £500 to communicate their work.
Engineers and students talk on this website. They both break down barriers, have fun and learn. But only the students get to vote.
This zone is the Energy Zone. It has a range of engineers working on all different topics. Who gets the prize? YOU decide!
Get On Board!
Would I'm an Engineer be great at your school?
Get your teacher to sign up now by sending them this link -
- what was your band called??
- Do you think that this competition is going to inspire some kids to become an engineer? (1 Comment)
- Being an engineer sounds boring but what is it that makes it so exciting?
- What is your favorite physics related word
- Robin and Becky have told me that it’s very likely that there is life on other planets. But why are the planets that
- What programming language(s) do you usually use?
- What did you do for Siemens (1 Comment)
- how long have been working on your latest projects
- I would love to be an engineer but do you ever get to do practal, hands on things? (2 Comments)
- What did you do at Culham?